Earlier this year, Dr. Bertalan Meskó – The Medical Futurist – published The 40 Most Exciting Questions about the Future of Healthcare. As with his other books, I found his ideas interesting and informative. Personally, I found the following five questions most intriguing:
- Will doctors always have to see patients in person?
- What will the hospital of the future look like?
- What comes after the wearable revolution?
- Should we be afraid of artificial intelligence in medicine?
- What if people want to replace healthy body parts for prosthetics?
If you’re looking for book that’s focused on trying to understand how healthcare might be changing in the near future, I’d recommend purchasing a copy.