I’ve been in stealth mode over the last few months, but can officially announce that I joined Human Factors MD as the Director of Human Factors in June.
Since 2001, Human Factors MD has assisted a global clientele of medical device and pharmaceutical companies to create safe, effective, usable, and innovative products. Our work spans the entire product development lifecycle utilizing an approach refined through decades of combined experience.
In my role as Director of Human Factors, I assist clients in a variety of activities, including:
- participating in ideation sessions with cross-functional teams
- exploring, analyzing, and documenting user needs
- performing and reviewing use error analysis
- generating design requirements
- conducting expert reviews of concept and prototype designs
- developing and reviewing medical device labeling (on-product and instructions for use)
- directing formative usability studies
- leading summative usability testing (human factors validation testing)
If you’re a medical device or pharmaceutical company in need of human factors expertise, please contact us to see how our organization can provide a custom solution to support your specific needs.